- Maximum of one-year advance booking when renting the entire compound. A two-night minimum is required for a compound booking.
- Compound bookings shall be secured by the primary guest. No individual billing to separate parties.
- Maximum of 45 days advance booking when renting individual villas or suites.
- When renting the entire compound, a 50% deposit is due to secure the reservation. The balance will be due 45 days or less prior to the arrival date.
- When renting individual villas or suites 100% of the payment is due at the time of booking.
- All balances due will be charged to the original credit card on file.
- Compound rentals become non-refundable 90 days or less prior to arrival date
- Individual villa or suite rentals become non-refundable 45 days or less prior to arrival date.
- Cancellations within the time periods above may reschedule their stay within one year of the original arrival date based on availability.
- US bank transfer
- Mexican bank transfer or direct deposit
- We accept all major credit cards. A fee of 5% will be added for credit card processing
- For compound rentals a security deposit of $1,500 USD shall be held by credit card.
- For individual villa or suite rentals a security deposit of $250 USD shall be held by credit card.
- Compound rentals accommodate up to 40 guests based on double occupancy. Maximum of 50 guests staying on property at any one time.
- Individual villa and suite rentals accommodate up to 2 persons per room.
- A maximum of 3 persons per room for an additional fee of $50 USD ($1050 MXN) for each additional person per room.
- Only registered Guests are permitted on property unless other arrangements have been made with management for private events and compound rentals. Any events over 50 persons will be subject to an additional $10 USD per person per day for access.
Check-In/Check Out Times:
- Check-In time is 3:00 PM. Check-Out time is 11:00 AM.
- Early check in/late check out may be accommodated based on availability for a one-time fee of $50 USD.
- Gran Sueño is part of a community and must adhere to the community guidelines.
- When renting the entire compound, the quiet hours are from 12:00 AM-8:00 AM
- When renting individual villas and suites the quiet hours are 10:00 PM-8:00 AM
- Any persons who violate these times will receive a 1-time warning and if it continues there will be a $500 USD fine charged to the credit card on file.
- Daily housekeeping is included in the nightly rental rate.
Holiday Minimum Stay and Rental Requirements:
- Christmas and new year’s weeks are a 5-night minimum and will only be available as a compound rental.
- There is no smoking permitted inside the villas, suites, theater, restaurant, beach club, pools, or common areas at Gran Sueño.
- Please be respectful of other guests and smoke in the designated areas.
- Any guest in violation of this will receive a one-time warning and if it continues a $100 USD fine will be charged to the credit card on file.
- There is no driving on the beach.
- The pool use hours are the same as the quiet hours above.
- No glass in the pool.
- There are no lifeguards on duty, swim at your own risk. The includes the tiered Cascada pools.
- Please wash any sand off of your feet prior to entering the pools.
- The pools are not heated however the Jacuzzi’s can be heated upon request.
- If a guest requires a pool to be heated, please submit a request. If it is permitted by management, there will be a one-time charge based on the temperature and duration requested. Please ask for details.
- A one-time pet fee of $75 USD ($1500 MXN) will be charged per pet.
- Pets are not allowed to sleep on the beds so please bring their own beds.
- Pets must be on a leash when outside of the individual villas or suites.
- Please clean up after your pet.
Fires and Fireworks:
- There are no fires or fireworks permitted on the grounds of Gran Sueño.
- If your group would like to request a beach bonfire or a firework display this can be requested 48 hours prior to the desired time. Please ask for details and rates.
Cell Phone Coverage and WIFI:
- Gran Sueño is in a remote location and does not offer cell phone coverage on the property. The main palapa has a cell phone tower and the best reception, if you want to give it a try.
- WIFI can be found in each villa or suite as well as most common areas.
- Because Gran Sueño is located in a remote location there can be from time-to-time power surges and or blackouts. While they are becoming less and less frequent, they do happen. There will be no refunds in the event of a blackout that is beyond Gran Sueño’s control.
- During the months of July-October Gran Sueño is prone to hurricanes. In the event of a hurricane the staff must take all measures to protect the property and the guests. Please always use caution and practice safety.
- In the event of a hurricane a refund will not be permitted however if your stay is interrupted by this natural occurrence Gran Sueño will honor your stay for up to one year for any un-used nights directly related to a hurricane situation.
- Gran Sueño offers a private theater for registered guests use. Please make reservations 24 hours in advance.
- Gran Sueño does not offer personal laundry services. If required, we do have an outside vendor who can accommodate the request.
- Gran Sueño does permit the use of outside vendors when renting the entire compound. Any vendors must be registered with management for approval with no less than 48 hours’ notice. Approved on a case-by-case basis.
Enter the Property At Your Own Risk:
- Gran Sueño is not responsible for any guest action that results in injury or death. Nor is it responsible for any items that have been lost or stolen. You are in a remote location so please always use caution and practice safety.
From our entire staff at Gran Sueño, we welcome you to our home and we hope you enjoy your stay with us while visiting Bahia de los Sueños Baja California Sur, Mexico.